TV Series

I’ve halfway through the opening season of The Righteous Gemstones.

Much like Hill and McBride’s Eastbound & Down and Vice Principals, the show fails to strike the right balance of comedy and drama.

Narcos season 3. 7/10

Good but not as good as the first 2 since Escobar was the real star of the show. Season 3 felt more like a hollywood thriller that has been done a million times before. Kidnaping/nightvision goggled rescue. Undercover mole leading to tension, threat to family and the wrong man being accused. Last ditch heroics. Obligatory satisfying montage at the end showing the 'baddies' get their cumuppance. All a bit cliched.
Worst of all was the 'stylish' gun totting whenever Pacho was around, like John Wick or something. One hit head shots at running targets while lighting a smoke with the other hand. Ludicrous.

Narcos season 3. 7/10

Good but not as good as the first 2 since Escobar was the real star of the show. Season 3 felt more like a hollywood thriller that has been done a million times before. Kidnaping/nightvision goggled rescue. Undercover mole leading to tension, threat to family and the wrong man being accused. Last ditch heroics. Obligatory satisfying montage at the end showing the 'baddies' get their cumuppance. All a bit cliched.
Worst of all was the 'stylish' gun totting whenever Pacho was around, like John Wick or something. One hit head shots at running targets while lighting a smoke with the other hand. Ludicrous.

Agree, I haven't bothered since Pablo was killed, it's just not the same.

I enjoyed both narcos Mexico seasons. Granted they don’t have Escobar who was the real star of the first few seasons but it’s still a very good watch and I look forward to a potential new season focusing on the rise of el chapo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.