Var debate 2019/20

unfortunately away from this forum you are the one that’s in a minority

according to a new YouGov poll.
  • 74 % keep using VAR, but change the ways it is used.
  • 15 % cent want to stop using VAR entirely.

Everyone I know wants VAR removed, suggesting a poll says otherwise isn't proof that a football fans opinion is in the minority. Only 4% of people in another poll said that VAR worked well. The poll you are quoting was made by SLY sports, so no chance of any slant there then.

Everyone I know wants VAR removed, suggesting a poll says otherwise isn't proof that a football fans opinion is in the minority. Only 4% of people in another poll said that VAR worked well. The poll you are quoting was made by SLY sports, so no chance of any slant there then.

Do you want it completely removed and back to the refs making blind decisions because they can't keep up with the game anymore

or would you prefer some technological help to improve decisions ?

Do you want it completely removed and back to the refs making blind decisions because they can't keep up with the game anymore

Yes I do, football managed quite well without it for a century or so. The question that needs asking is why was it brought in? I whatever guise they eventually utilise there will still be arguments.

Removed completely.

Its fucking ruined the game.

Yes I do, football managed quite well without it for a century or so. The question that needs asking is why was it brought in? I whatever guise they eventually utilise there will still be arguments.

well basically more and more games were becoming a farce with so much diving and cheating going on.

every match was overshadowed by the refs decisions

more and more people were calling for it and it was only a matter of time before technological help was bought in

i've always said it shouldn't have been implemented so quickly, ie: just for this season offside decisions, next season Red card decisions

it should have been introduced more slowly.

well basically more and more games were becoming a farce with so much diving and cheating going on.

every match was overshadowed by the refs decisions

more and more people were calling for it and it was only a matter of time before technological help was bought in

i've always said it shouldn't have been implemented so quickly, ie: just for this season offside decisions, next season Red card decisions

it should have been introduced more slowly.
It is being introduced slowly - one team at a time are getting the benefits, City are due on-line about season 2042-43.

I was actually for VAR originally, i was expecting something like the world cup version to be implemented, with what pigmol and the pl have introduced I would rather ditched it and have Peter fucking Walton come and ref all our games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.