Sterling : City not treated with same respect as Liverpool - Cites 0 PFA Awards despite titles

Just done some research and in the 27 completed Premier League seasons, the PFA POTY has come from the title-winning team only 13 times, 14 times coming from another team.

Even in the rags 13 Premier League titles, the winner has come from another team other than the rags more often than not (7 times). Bale (x2), Henry, Ginola, Shearer, Ferdinand and McGrath all won it in years the rags won the title.

The big stat in favour of bias is that City are the only PL winners to not have had a player win the individual award. But overall, it’s more likely for the winner to be from another team over the last 27 years.

Just done some research and in the 27 completed Premier League seasons, the PFA POTY has come from the title-winning team only 13 times, 14 times coming from another team.

Even in the rags 13 Premier League titles, the winner has come from another team other than the rags more often than not (7 times). Bale (x2), Henry, Ginola, Shearer, Ferdinand and McGrath all won it in years the rags won the title.

The big stat in favour of bias is that City are the only PL winners to not have had a player win the individual award. But overall, it’s more likely for the winner to be from another team over the last 27 years.
I found the same, but then I also see LFC have won it 3 times since we won the PL and not a single City player despite winning the title and despite coming 2nd or 3rd or anything tbh. And, I would be quite confident that this years winner will be from LFC.

It's good to see ex City players as tv pundits and I don't expect them to be biased as the other pundits are but I couldn't believe Micah saying the POTY has to be a Liverpool player.
It doesn't Micah, it doesn't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.