Leicester (a) pre-match thread

Leicester (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
UEFA will not be embarassed letying us anywhere that trophy

Maybe, but that’s not the point Karen. The point is we should prioritise our club’s needs over wishing ill to other clubs. Bit like one of us saying we get more pleasure from united losing than from City winning....

Seriously, how many times does it need saying, why do the club to allow him (and certain others) entry to these conferences? Start the cull, ffs.
Agree. Time to start with warnings then if they continually stray a ban. If the club dont want to ban and be seen as fair then let him/them in and just dont go to them for questions.

At the pre-match presser, some Sky scrote kept pressing Pep if he was concerned about Sterling's admiration for Real Madrid. The part of the RM interview that the scrote did not read out, was when Raheem stated he was "Quite happy at City". These reporters seem desperate to put a negative spin on us at the moment.
Reminds me of my father who was a betting man and always moaning. "My horses never win, if they do twin the odds were poor, if the odds were good I didn't put enough on ..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.