League Cup final tickets

Got a Villa fan saying he and 800 others bought tickets in the City end, by simply buying tickets in advance for up and coming league games. I call bullshit. Surely City haven’t made it that easy?
Where n when did he say this if you don't mind me asking?

Mine arrived yesterday. Made me laugh as my son’s has got “16-21 young adult” scribbled on it in marker pen.

Yeah, last year my ticket had 'over 65' scribbled on it. I thought it was because that at my age I might need reminding. Lol. Expecting the same this time. It's a bit amateurish isn't it ?

Got a Villa fan saying he and 800 others bought tickets in the City end, by simply buying tickets in advance for up and coming league games. I call bullshit. Surely City haven’t made it that easy?
City have threatened to cancel them all if it was your first game attended at the Etihad last weds.

Why would they do that if they haven't sold all theres, if they have ha ha ha good luck to them.

Can't see why a Villa fan would go to the trouble and expense of buying a ticket for a City match when their own tickets were still on sale?
There's a fail online story showing a Villa fan at Wednesdays game, so he could get a ticket at Wembley in the City end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.