Wenger "Clubs Must Respect Rules"/FFP “not normal”

Cityfan1977

Wenger is the only one of the big football persons to come out and just say it is correct to ban City.
I mean he has a right to his opinion but come on man show some respect .
He realy does hate us doesnt he..

How can he say we are guilty if we have not been given a chance to defend ourselves?
Does he think every suspect arrested be sentenced without a trial?
As we all know UEFA have been acting as judge, jury an executioner to date.
Wenger clearly hates us because we broke up the old top four and knocked Arsenal out, hence the letter sent to UEFA/FA on Arsenal headed paper signed by the other clubs complaining that something needs to be done.

Let us have a fair crack of the whip to defend ourselves Arsene, meanwhile I hope his carers find him soon.

Wasn't he the originator of the phrase 'financial doping', and he'll be carrying the usual Gallic grudge that was oft swinging round De Gaulle's neck when it came to UK getting a sniff of anything European, and he'll still be seething from that League Cup smash 'n grab - Dzeko to Johnson, Johnson flick to Aguero, couple of paces at high speed and THWACK! 1-0. He's been eating lemons ever since, and now he holds a position where he can shoot his mouth off with some element of impunity and attempt to deliver a 'coup de grãce'!

How can he say we are guilty if we have not been given a chance to defend ourselves?
Does he think every suspect arrested be sentenced without a trial?
As we all know UEFA have been acting as judge, jury an executioner to date.
Wenger clearly hates us because we broke up the old top four and knocked Arsenal out, hence the letter sent to UEFA/FA on Arsenal headed paper signed by the other clubs complaining that something needs to be done.

Let us have a fair crack of the whip to defend ourselves Arsene, meanwhile I hope his carers find him soon.

I will be the first to organise him a cheery Summer trip to Dignitas.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.