Var debate 2019/20

unfortunately away from this forum you are the one that’s in a minority

according to a new YouGov poll.
  • 74 % keep using VAR, but change the ways it is used.
  • 15 % cent want to stop using VAR entirely.
Who did the poll goebbels ? Don’t believe it , everyone I speak to wants it scrapped , that includes Arsenal , West Ham & Spurs fans & every City fan I know wants it gone .

Who did the poll goebbels ? Don’t believe it , everyone I speak to wants it scrapped , that includes Arsenal , West Ham & Spurs fans & every City fan I know wants it gone .

scrap it and go back to LOADS MORE penalty dives given, loads more miles offside goals given, leg breaking tackles going unpunished and constant moaning about refs decisions and corruption.

all will be happier.

scrap it and go back to LOADS MORE penalty dives given, loads more miles offside goals given, leg breaking tackles going unpunished and constant moaning about refs decisions and corruption.

all will be happier.
You’re exaggerating now , it was never that bad, even if it was this is infenately worse , them things were moans & groans about the game which wasn’t perfect .....this is now a different game .

There will never be a perfect flawless system that gets everything right so you will always have individual incidences you can point too and go what about that then ??!’’

say we scrap VAR - Rashford goes down like he’s been shot with no contact and the ref gives a penalty against you.

Would it be fair for me to say in a dick way - ‘‘well then mate , this is what you wanted ! Nailed your mast for the refs to be left guessing haven’t ya? what do you reckon ??’’

All I want is the refs to stop making ridiculous decisions and have some form of help. Why is that such a radical bad opinion ?

VAR is far from perfect, in fact I’m many cases it’s been shit. but it’s a start and we have a chance to constantly review and implement it better.

Are you on here to wind people up to get a reaction?

The system wasn't perfect and flawless before but it was a damn sight better than the shit VAR is serving up now..!

The game of football has been going for well over a hundred years, controversy is part and parcel of the game, hence taking about it in the pub or with your mates..

VAR is a tool to service Scudamores idea of having multiple winners, nothing more..

Looks like we have had our turn so we've been put back in our box for now..

Still waiting for you to answer my questions about why VAR didn’t review your defender fouling Sergio, the very reason it was sold to everyone to ensure fairness and helping the referee to make the correct decisions..

You won't answer it because you can't.. VAR is shit and was proven again the other night to be shit, let's hear you explain to me otherwise..!

You just banged on about Rashford going down like he's been shot in the area..

Why Rashford? do you think that'll change my mind about VAR if it was him diving as opposed to your centre forward, whoever that is?

There have been far more shit decisions with VAR this season than any season without it..

Why do you think that is? Another question you won't answer..!

In your words, it will be many years before it's working /accepted..

You're f'kin right there for a change..!

Years of manipulation and you're happy to take that at face value and go along with it..

F'kin lol..!

We should have goal line technology and red card reviews..

Fuck off offsides as these are subject to manipulation.

Get fitter referees and lines persons and if they don't call what is deemed to be a clear and obvious offside, leading to a goal they are instantly taken off the Premier League rota for several games..

Fuck of phases of play when a goal is disallowed due to a player having his big toe offside 50 passes previous..

The phrase 'nailing your colours to the VAR mast' fits you perfectly..!

You wear it well..!

Are you on here to wind people up to get a reaction?

The system wasn't perfect and flawless before but it was a damn sight better than the shit VAR is serving up now..!

The game of football has been going for well over a hundred years, controversy is part and parcel of the game, hence taking about it in the pub or with your mates..

VAR is a tool to service Scudamores idea of having multiple winners, nothing more..

Looks like we have had our turn so we've been put back in our box for now..

Still waiting for you to answer my questions about why VAR didn’t review your defender fouling Sergio, the very reason it was sold to everyone to ensure fairness and helping the referee to make the correct decisions..

You won't answer it because you can't.. VAR is shit and was proven again the other night to be shit, let's hear you explain to me otherwise..!

You just banged on about Rashford going down like he's been shot in the area..

Why Rashford? do you think that'll change my mind about VAR if it was him diving as opposed to your centre forward, whoever that is?

There have been far more shit decisions with VAR this season than any season without it..

Why do you think that is? Another question you won't answer..!

In your words, it will be many years before it's working /accepted..

You're f'kin right there for a change..!

Years of manipulation and you're happy to take that at face value and go along with it..

F'kin lol..!

We should have goal line technology and red card reviews..

Fuck off offsides as these are subject to manipulation.

Get fitter referees and lines persons and if they don't call what is deemed to be a clear and obvious offside, leading to a goal they are instantly taken off the Premier League rota for several games..

Fuck of phases of play when a goal is disallowed due to a player having his big toe offside 50 passes previous..

The phrase 'nailing your colours to the VAR mast' fits you perfectly..!

You wear it well..!

Out tonight.

will answer all your points calmly and honestly tommorow bud.

all will be happier.
None of the above has changed since VAR. you’re lying if you claim it has.

unfortunately away from this forum you are the one that’s in a minority

according to a new YouGov poll.
  • 74 % keep using VAR, but change the ways it is used.
  • 15 % cent want to stop using VAR entirely.

I never trust polls, ever. Who do we know who is voting? How many people? Are they footy fans? Season ticket holders? Members? Bots? I haven't spoken to one fan who likes VAR. Infact I watch less of the game because of it. I can safely say I've been anti technology in the game for 20 years when it was first suggested

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.