UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me tell you something about his family. Probably said this before but it proves what a bunch of shits they are as people. His grandfather started the Jewish Telegraph, which as its name suggests, writes for the Jewish community, mainly in Manchester. Rob's father, Paul, now runs it and he has no scruples about running stories that are hurtful to families. One particular story affected my family and concerned my cousin Les, who unfortunately took his own life about 30 years ago.

Paul Harris had been friends with Les at school so they knew each other. He rang my aunt and uncle, who were obviously in a pretty bad state, and offered his condolences. He asked, as a former friend, if they'd have any objection to him running a tribute to his school friend Les in the next issue. They didn't suspect any ulterior motive and said yes. No doubt he'd got a few details of his death off them as part of the conversation. Expecting a nice tribute, they picked up the next issue to see a lurid story, with no detail spared, about how he'd gassed himself in his car. Naturally they were horrified to see something like that splashed all over the news and laid bare for the local community, many of who knew them.

That is the Harris family. Bunch of utter shits and the apple clearly hasn't fallen far from the tree.
Don't know what to say about that behaviour, explains to me why they pick away at what they perceive as vulnerable causes.
Thank you for the warning that such people actually exist.

Just a question for anybody out there who knows the answer. Of the three officials/ judges at CAS, one is nominated by city one by UEFA and one by CAS. My question is who compiles the list that the club UEFA and CAS pick from.
CAS have a pool of over 300 respectable lawyers

From CAS
Generally speaking, the arbitration is submitted to a panel of three arbitrators.

Under the ordinary procedure, each party chooses one arbitrator from the CAS list, then the two designated arbitrators agree on who will be the president of the panel. Failing such agreement, the President of the Ordinary Arbitration Division makes this selection instead of the two arbitrators.

Under the appeals procedure, each party chooses an arbitrator, and the president of the panel is selected by the President of the Appeals Arbitration Division.

If the parties agree, or if the CAS deems this appropriate, a sole arbitrator may be appointed, depending on the nature and importance of the case.

The arbitrators must be independent, that is to say have no particular connection with any of the parties, and must not have played any role in the case in question.

The changes to the toolkit are just fact. Public record.

You could argue that the changes werent the difference between us passing and failing but you would think a half decent journo would at least have his curiosity raised.

The fact that he'd rather try and belittle Prestwich than debate a pretty significant issue suggests a couple possible things to me.

- he's as dumb as he seems
- he knows what Prestwich says has merit but it doesn't suit his argument.

Neither say much about his qualities as a journo, the second doesn't say much about his qualities as a man but we know that from his fake video tweets.

The changes to the toolkit are just fact. Public record.

You could argue that the changes werent the difference between us passing and failing but you would think a half decent journo would at least have his curiosity raised.

The fact that he'd rather try and belittle Prestwich than debate a pretty significant issue suggests a couple possible things to me.

- he's as dumb as he seems
- he knows what Prestwich says has merit but it doesn't suit his argument.

Neither say much about his qualities as a journo, the second doesn't say much about his qualities as a man but we know that from his fake video tweets.

I have said this already, but if CAS accepts that UEFA can unseal the 2014 settlement agreement, the club should bring all of it back up.

They believed they had a case in 2014 but took the slap on the wrist because the risks of being suspended while litigating it overshadowed the slap on the wrist. Now, a lot of the things UEFA did back there would play a big part in a argument at CAS of UEFA's lack of procedure, good faith and equal treatment.

Just about this time last week we were being demonised. All day today it's been the media eulogising over Liverpool and Klopp getting a letter from a young Irish United fan. Short memories the lot of them. While Pep was visibly upset today felt so sorry for him. How can we show him and the club our total support?
Pep was visibly upset? Was he? I certainly didn't think so, he spoke as usual for me, was a bit cheeky with one reporter, looked like he wanted to dropkick that fuckin wet lettuce Simon stone, answered as normal imo.

Just about this time last week we were being demonised. All day today it's been the media eulogising over Liverpool and Klopp getting a letter from a young Irish United fan. Short memories the lot of them. While Pep was visibly upset today felt so sorry for him. How can we show him and the club our total support?
Sing his song against Real

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.