League Cup final tickets

Hillarious seeing villa fans come out of the woodwork, they had stands closed last season. They seem to have an obsession with us, suppose they have to try and stay relevant. Remember watching a vid of that specky little **** who vlogs their games, hope I see him a Wembley.

It’s down to 4 seats in Level 1 and 3 seats in Level 5.

Sill 1,339 in Level 2.

Let's not forget Level 2 for Fa Cup last year sold out at £250 each. I haven't received my tickets yet, hoping they will come tomorrow.

Quite funny Villa fans giving it large, I was at Villa when Micah scored that goal, apart from six thousand City fans behind the goal the place was empty.
I was there in 94 for a night match in foul conditions, the game was 0-0 and Dean Saunders completed a hat trick of missed penalties against City for three different clubs, Derby, Dippers and Villa, about three thousand City fans in a crowd of 18,000.

Quite funny Villa fans giving it large, I was at Villa when Micah scored that goal, apart from six thousand City fans behind the goal the place was empty.
I was there in 94 for a night match in foul conditions, the game was 0-0 and Dean Saunders completed a hat trick of missed penalties against City for three different clubs, Derby, Dippers and Villa, about three thousand City fans in a crowd of 18,000.
fuck me remember that,night match,was snowing....never been as cold at a match in my life...

Remember that 0-0. Was drunk and ended up being sick a couple of times. Was delighted when Saunders missed the pen and then realised I was jumping up and down in my vomit. Oh happ days

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.