League Cup final tickets

And nothing. My observations of the game, and occasion. Lots of City fans there, very few Villa. Lots of ale consumed , many there who were coked up. An observation as I was there. Have you an issue with that ?

Ps , I am old dont do drugs , apart from ale.)

Quite funny Villa fans giving it large, I was at Villa when Micah scored that goal, apart from six thousand City fans behind the goal the place was empty.
I was there in 94 for a night match in foul conditions, the game was 0-0 and Dean Saunders completed a hat trick of missed penalties against City for three different clubs, Derby, Dippers and Villa, about three thousand City fans in a crowd of 18,000.

Villa fans deserted their club and had just over 20’000 just two years ago.

We had more than them under Pearce when they were top 6.

Some of the flakiest gob shite ****s going.

Villa are bitter as they see our investment and think it could easily be them. They give it large about how they would sell out but it’s a different story when you go to Wembley on average twice a year. The FA Cup semis and Community Shield have completely taken the novelty away for many, the kick off times are always an issue and we’re not just down the road like other clubs. As for £150 for a ticket, that shows how out of touch they are. So fair play if we take 33,000 down there again, not that the media or opposition fans will see it like that - it’s clearly a case of no excuses when it comes to us.

Just trying to sort out my travel arrangements. Anyone know if we"ve been allocated The Globe near Baker Street?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.