League Cup final tickets

Quite funny Villa fans giving it large, I was at Villa when Micah scored that goal, apart from six thousand City fans behind the goal the place was empty.
I was there in 94 for a night match in foul conditions, the game was 0-0 and Dean Saunders completed a hat trick of missed penalties against City for three different clubs, Derby, Dippers and Villa, about three thousand City fans in a crowd of 18,000.
And me
Rearranged I seem to remember

And me
Rearranged I seem to remember

I didn’t go but it was indeed rearranged. The original fixture should’ve took place on December 27th 1993. 5 of us went down in a mate’s old brown Chevette. Set off early as Villa away is always a decent day out and we wanted to get on the beer. Trouble is that he didn’t have a radio in the car. We got down there, parked up, and the weather wasn’t too dissimilar to back home - dry and not overly cold - but we were greeted by Villa fans telling us the game had been called off due to frost. Now I know the cheapskate twats didn’t have undersoil heating back then but we still found it astonishing that the pitch would’ve been deemed unplayable!

Lv 1 0
Lv 2 Come on Tunnel club members
Lv 5 0
FA Cup mid week Sold Out
What a club
Be proud blues. No club like us.
Filling Wembley again when they all want us to fail. Up yours.
Be patient it takes a generation to be influential in anything. The press will be blue in 10yrs.
PS Rag mate driving me down with his 2 City son and mine in tow while I get drunk. ⚽

I didn’t go but it was indeed rearranged. The original fixture should’ve took place on December 27th 1993. 5 of us went down in a mate’s old brown Chevette. Set off early as Villa away is always a decent day out and we wanted to get on the beer. Trouble is that he didn’t have a radio in the car. We got down there, parked up, and the weather wasn’t too dissimilar to back home - dry and not overly cold - but we were greeted by Villa fans telling us the game had been called off due to frost. Now I know the cheapskate twats didn’t have undersoil heating back then but we still found it astonishing that the pitch would’ve been deemed unplayable!
Best Villa away for me was 91 I think. We stuffed them 5-1. David White got 4. Night match if I remember right just before a derby game the following weekend. Which we lost 1-0. Oh and the season before when we beat them 2-1 when we was fighting relegation. Didnt Peter Reid score the winner. Brilliant days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.