TV Series

Watched three episodes of a series last night on catch up and episode one was tip-top and then the second episode became intriguingly complex and the third tied us in knots with it's twists and turns. It looked like it ran for 8 episodes and we wont be watching episode 4 because we do not have a scooby what's going on. More for the clever aficionado's amongs't us so we shall gracefully decline. I thought it had sniffs of potential and the review site rotten tomatoes said it was good to go, so unless someone can elaborate the plot we wont be returning. The wife is out at the moment and I am home alone so can not go to the TV room to check it out but when she gets in I will tell you what it's called. It's about a child who is murdered in a forest and the guy who everyone thinks did it didn't because he was 70 miles away in another town at a teacher convention. But it looked like him and his dna and finger prints said it was him and as a matter of interest we got occasional glimpses of a dark stranger in a hood with evil intent. Anyone ?

Last edited:
Watched three episodes of a series last night on catch up and episode one was tip-top and episode became intriguingly complex and the third tied us in knots with it's twists and turns. It looked like it ran for 8 episodes and we wont be watching episode 4 because we do not have a scooby what's going on. More for the clever aficionado's amongs't us so we shall gracefully decline. I thought it had sniffs of potential and the review site rotten tomatoes said it was good to go, so unless someone can elaborate the plot we wont be returning. The wife is out at the moment and I am home alone so can not go to the TV room to check it out but when she gets in I will tell you what it's called. It's about a child who is murdered in a forest and the guy who everyone thinks did it didn't because he was 70 miles away in another town at a teacher convention. But it looked like him and his dna and finger prints said it was him and as a matter of interest we got occasional glimpses of a dark stranger in a hood with evil intent. Anyone ?

How about 'The Outsider' which is 7 eps old...?

Watched three episodes of a series last night on catch up and episode one was tip-top and then the second episode became intriguingly complex and the third tied us in knots with it's twists and turns. It looked like it ran for 8 episodes and we wont be watching episode 4 because we do not have a scooby what's going on. More for the clever aficionado's amongs't us so we shall gracefully decline. I thought it had sniffs of potential and the review site rotten tomatoes said it was good to go, so unless someone can elaborate the plot we wont be returning. The wife is out at the moment and I am home alone so can not go to the TV room to check it out but when she gets in I will tell you what it's called. It's about a child who is murdered in a forest and the guy who everyone thinks did it didn't because he was 70 miles away in another town at a teacher convention. But it looked like him and his dna and finger prints said it was him and as a matter of interest we got occasional glimpses of a dark stranger in a hood with evil intent. Anyone ?

Sack it mate, gets shiter and shiter.

It's fucking gash mate. I wouldn't have bothered if I knew it was stephen king from the start.

Really? Watched the first episode last night and thought it was very good. Lets see how it goes.

As mentioned episode one was tip-top with the the second intriguingly complex and the third tying us in knots with twists and turns. I remember the Walking Dead starting this way but that wasn't a case of over complexity but more repetitive melee's of undiluted dross. It was like a weekly soap operatic Peyton Place of interconnecting relationships followed by a proverbial All You Can Eat Zombie Buffet and after so long it just became tedious. However to our credit we do have form for seeing the job through to the end with Game Of Thrones and Breaking Bad to our portfolio. Good luck:

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.