Spurs thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn't cowardly and from behind, again Karen more shit about Spurs. It was innocuous. Were you saying the same when De Jong broke Ben Arfas leg!? Just out of curiosity
Why can't you ever talk about you own player with trying to distract,it was cowardly and spiteful,well karma has bitten him good

Why can't you ever talk about you own player with trying to distract,it was cowardly and spiteful,well karma has bitten him good

son just tried to stop Gomes from breaking away. Yellow card for me. it happens in every game we watch. and more than once.
what he couldn’t have foreseen was the player flying in. He was the player out of control. And the one I would blame.

son just tried to stop Gomes from breaking away. Yellow card for me. it happens in every game we watch. and more than once.
what he couldn’t have foreseen was the player flying in. He was the player out of control. And the one I would blame.
Would you accept that Son charged back and would’ve challenged two more players in a “foul” challenge if he could’ve caught them?

I remember a discussion I had with karen a year or so back about those fouls by Kane and Alli on your players. When I cited Sergio Aguero’s two red cards for two bad tackles on David Luiz by way of arguing that City players weren’t always angels themselves, the response was along the lines that Aguero had been provoked on both occasions. I didn’t feel the need to describe Aguero as an animal or talk ominously about his “dark side”. Nor did I assert that he would only do it more if karen continued to make excuses for him.

But each to their own, mate.

The one in the FA cup semi final by Aguero on Luiz, that he somehow got away with, was disgusting to be fair.

It was innocuous. We see that in the game 20 times a game. Unforunate events happened after.

If that were a City player you would say the same. And you said Aguero's challenge in Luis was fine because they have history. That's how your sociopathic brain works

Again derailing the Tottenham thread.

Exactly, that's why it was rescinded. Not sure why this is being dragged up again, and Hoddles comments from the 90s about karma, then using the word karma non stop, you can't make this shit up lol. It's almost beer o clock

Would you accept that Son charged back and would’ve challenged two more players in a “foul” challenge if he could’ve caught them?
I don’t like the practice. We do it and other teams do it more often to us.
I think the challenge in that instance by son was pre meditated. He wanted to bring him down. But the player who slid in, can’t remember who it was. He got away with a tackle which was out of control and he’s the player who should of got red.

I don’t like the practice. We do it and other teams do it more often to us.
I think the challenge in that instance by son was pre meditated. He wanted to bring him down. But the player who slid in, can’t remember who it was. He got away with a tackle which was out of control and he’s the player who should of got red.
Son tries to foul three players, get one, it’s someone else’s fault.

Show me where I called your players animals. You said that he’s your least dirty player. I responded by saying that if a player who has kicked and shoved a player to the floor, has ran 50 yards to foul a player and who has kicked a player in his stomach with both feet within 21 league matches is your least dirty player, you must have some animals.

I couldn’t care less about the response you got about Agüero from Karen as that wasn’t me and I can’t be held to account for the ramblings of other posters. I know full well that Agüero has lost his temper with Luiz on more than one occasion. That’s twice in 10 years that I can recall though.

By citing Son’s “dark side”, I’m merely pointing out that his temper has got him into trouble on three occasions now in little over half a season. It’s becoming a habit but he does funny handshakes so he can’t be that sort of player.

Hoist with your own petard, mate! It wasn't me who said that Son was our least dirty player! I can't be held to account for the ramblings of other posters. ;-)

Once again, why the resort to hyperbole? Son didn't "kick and shove" a player to the floor. He pushed Lerma, in response to a wholly unnecessary provocation, and Lerma proceeded to deliver an Oscar performance for comedy. His two footed kick to Rudiger's stomach - also a response to a wholly unnecessary provocation - was more of an aborted thrust of his feet from a prone position that was far from forceful enough ever to have caused any real hurt and which resulted in a further Oscar performance.

I readily concede that he went after Gomes after being struck in the face by Gomes' arm and that the foul was entirely deliberate. But even then, it was a trip - not a two footed, flying, studs up lunge.

Does Son have a temper? Sure, he does, when provoked. He's no saint. Few competitors are. It was just you making it all sound so melodramatic and far worse than it was that demanded a response.

Exactly, that's why it was rescinded. Not sure why this is being dragged up again, and Hoddles comments from the 90s about karma, then using the word karma non stop, you can't make this shit up lol. It's almost beer o clock
I like son and I think he’s quite a fair player. I like technical players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.