Will KDB win player of the year?

There’s always a final push around now from the media to hand the individual awards to a Scouse ****.
Seeing Henderson being given the push this time around would be amusing if it wasn’t so fucking sad.

Already started

I nearly fell of my seat when they mentioned Henderson. There must be at least 200 in front of him.

More than 200K votes . I really think he will win this year , in part coz no liverpool player stands out and Henderson is out for 3 weeks ( he was amusingly the favorite !! lol )

I was discussing that Kevin has that star quality - that gets people off their feet, that inch perfect cross , through ball , things which look awesome in You-Tube Videos. These thing remain in Neutral viewers minds.

I was mentioning in the other thread where sterling mentioned not getting awards , that Kevin Qualities ensure his style of play stays in the mind. No Neutral will bat an eyelid if you tell him kevin is the Mid Fielder in the world.

Case in point , he hardly played last year , but was named in the UEFA team of the year / FIFA 20 team of the year. I believe his style of play and change a game with a brilliant shot / assist registers in the fans mind for a long time.

5/1 to win it. 4th favourite. All I need to know. Should be up there but sadly won’t

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.