League Cup final tickets

Best Villa away for me was 91 I think. We stuffed them 5-1. David White got 4. Night match if I remember right just before a derby game the following weekend. Which we lost 1-0. Oh and the season before when we beat them 2-1 when we was fighting relegation. Didnt Peter Reid score the winner. Brilliant days.
Same day as the Strangeways riot and the poll tax riot in London, I think.

Best Villa away for me was 91 I think. We stuffed them 5-1. David White got 4. Night match if I remember right just before a derby game the following weekend. Which we lost 1-0. Oh and the season before when we beat them 2-1 when we was fighting relegation. Didnt Peter Reid score the winner. Brilliant days.

The 5-1 was one of those games that made me proud to be a blue. Re arranged, weds night massive following. There was about 18000 villa that night, as there was the cup match three years ago. "Who said City couldn't play"

I was referring to the Peter Reid game (hence why I highlighted that bit).
I should have gone to spec savers lol,funny how we can remember sh*t from 30 years ago but I cant remember what I had for my tea. Some great trips to Villa back in the day always one of my favourite grounds

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.