UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A cup final on the 1st, a Manchester Derby on the 8th and then Real Madrid? Not ideal...
1. 1st doesn’t count as it’s on a Sunday. Regimes start on the next available Monday. Standard. It’s a 31 day month, so that’s legitimate imo. I’m on a date in London the night before, and staying over, so that could go a number of ways...

2. The ease at which I can get tickets for old trafford has diminished in the last couple of years (although I think that’s about to change) so I’m highly unlikely to go. Never drunk at an old trafford Derby anyway tbf. Enjoy the edge too much. Don’t want anything to dull it.

3. It’s mid-week and my diary is nuts in March, so I won’t be able to drink at that game (which I shall be attending) anyway.

Not ideal, but workable.

Last edited:
Don't know if it's been mentioned but the fail reckons we've paying one lawyer 20 grand a day to fight our case looking like uefa will need some money to reimburse us of our costs when we win

Don't know if it's been mentioned but the fail reckons we've paying one lawyer 20 grand a day to fight our case looking like uefa will need some money to reimburse us of our costs when we win

Bloody hell I certainly chose the wrong profession!

Baron Pannick ? Sounds like a bad guy on Sonic.

20k a day isn’t bad although if he makes mincemeat of UEFA on this ill consider him well underpaid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.