UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if it's been mentioned but the fail reckons we've paying one lawyer 20 grand a day to fight our case looking like uefa will need some money to reimburse us of our costs when we win

I would imagine UEFAs legal team will be working for free & for the love of the shirt having all grown up locally in Geneva dreaming of this day having played in the parks with jumpers for courtrooms.

Interesting that they make out Leterme can’t be bent as he was former Prime Minister of Belgium, without talking about Leterme who I personally would describe “shady as fck”

Does that work as it’s Belgium or would any country do?

I don’t see this working for Trump,” he’s honest he’s the President of the US of A “ so what countries does it work for?

UK - it’s Boris he’s honest & a man of the people, going back to Blair who isn’t going to Lie about weapons of mass destruction for personal benefit is he.

I wonder why being a deputy prime minster of a country also means your honesty can be questioned.
Don't get me started on Leterme, its beyond belief that UEFA hired him as a chief investigator after what happened at IDEA and with his billion dollar deals with Qatar, him investigating PSG and us most be one of the biggest jokes in the history of UEFA.

The James Corbett used to write for WFI. Here's a good pice he wrote about Leterme meeting the king of Qatari bribes Mohammed Bin Hammam. The whole thing ended with Belgium backing Qatar for 2022 and the Belgium construction company Besix, Six Construct got the multi-million dollar contract to renovate Khalifa International Stadium.
https://worldfootballinsider.com/au...t-world-cup-stance-bin-hammam-joint-bid-hint/

1. 1st doesn’t count as it’s on a Sunday. Regimes start on the next available Monday. Standard. It’s a 31 day month, so that’s legitimate imo. I’m on a date in London the night before, and staying over, so that could go a number of ways...

2. The ease at which I can get tickets for old trafford has diminished in the last couple of years (although I think that’s about to change) so I’m highly unlikely to go. Never drunk at an old trafford Derby anyway tbf. Enjoy the edge too much. Don’t want anything to dull it.

3. It’s mid-week and my diary is nuts in March, so I won’t be able to drink at that game (which I shall be attending) anyway.

Not ideal, but workable.
Wibble

PM me when you come to Manchester. I allow myself three days off during a dry month.

my Glaswegian mate told me he can’t do a dry month so he doesn’t drink in the week any more,

That is except for Tuesday as you need a drink after football training & the weekend starts Thursday.

Again, you've been urging City fans to boycott the guardian but you're still reading it and promoting it on here.
Haha I love ignore, can’t believe it took me 10 years to use but I know the twat you’re talking about without having to see his shite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.