General transfer rumours

I wouldn't be too upset if they sold the following for the right price ;
  • Sterling 150 -200 million ( outside pl )
  • Jesus 85 - 90 million
  • Bravo 5-6 million
  • Otamendi 20-30 million
  • Stones 35 - 50 million
  • Mendy 40 - 50 million
  • Sane 95 - 120 million
Then invest in cheap upcoming talents for a profit.
Mancity should have an academy player quota that state at least one academy player must be in the first team matchday team always and during the season academy products must get a minimum of 1000 premier league minute.

In pl, you have 36games and on average you play 90 minutes so multiply that you total minutes of 3240. The academy players need 1000 minutes that could be distributed amongst many players. and that is the way we could make huge profits on players and not cheap prices we have on them now.

This summer rebuild should be a team built around kdb, Bernardo and Foden.

Madrid want raz and do't hide it

Barcelona 'would like' to sign Bernardo Silva and have made 'enquiries' into whether it would be possible to sign the player. City's response was "no chance" and will NOT sell this summer with Bernardo 'central' to the club's plans. [@DuncanCastles via @TransferPodcast]

Gabriel Jesus has become one of Juventus' priorities for the summer transfer window. The Brazilian forward would cost around €70m, and Juventus are said to be 'waiting' to see the situation at Manchester City before taking any final decisions. [@tuttosport via @Sport_Witness]

Bayern are still tapping up sane for all they are worth

Kev up next i reckon,i think someone in the media was saying last week he should go to the dippers

Of course pep to Juve never goes away

We are just missing the rags eyeing some of our players then we have the set

Anyone after Bravo?

Great post lad.
Cheers Malg, i am not a violent person at all but these fuckers hide behind civility. What was it Tyson said "Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth"? or similar. We seem fucking dumb by playing the same rules and by that i mean being quiet and subtle, it has totally failed. This is a huge black mark on us for no other reason that we were placid and played by these bent rules. Paying that fine was a huge mistake, and not something to look past. I am sure soriano would say "yes but..." and i could not care fucking less. These ****s make their own rules so fucking fight them at the same thing. I am sure this uefa corruption thing that has come out was expected to gain more traction, these ****s simply don't want to know and we are sat smiling thinking we have done well.

I once had to smooth talk a client which made our company and get pretty blunt with them. I was sick of them saying "but x can do this" i said well go to x then, if you mention them again in some shit attempt to cut the price ill walk now and i called for the bill. The fella was fucking begging me to come back to the table the next week as i knew their cards to play were useless. Dad was ready to pack up when i came back and said i sorted it. Basically only we could make this stuff to the purity needed, all of that was my dads doing, he could do the chemistry but not the dealing with people. I was fucking livid and the actions of this companys financial fella were muted. He chucked a check across the table to my dad saying "i bet ferraris are expensive to run" when we were 3 months late being paid. The company was Vertelis in Sunderland, absolute wankers to deal with. Oh my dad drove and still does drive a 1990's vectra and wears vests until it is more holes than vests.

Sorry for the long rant but it does show how business has no room for emotions or indeed reason in to many cases. This fella was furious about paying for product already delivered. I put a stop to that and tbh was annoyed at my dad for being so easily browbeaten by this wanker who i was happy to drag outside and beat to a pulp Funnily enough he treated me with respect when i took over dealings. utter fucking prick.

I see UEFA in exactly the same light, once again sorry for the rant ladies and gents, i hate getting angry but uefa can get to fuck.

Messi has chipped in,he says we are" screwed "and if we don't get it overturned there will be a mass exodus of players,asked if he wants sergio to join him he say "sign them all"

Like i say just the rags to go

Messi has chipped in,he says we are" screwed "and if we don't get it overturned there will be a mass exodus of players,asked if he wants sergio to join him he say "sign them all"

Like i say just the rags to go

Has he fuck?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.