League Cup final tickets

The 5-1 was one of those games that made me proud to be a blue. Re arranged, weds night massive following. There was about 18000 villa that night, as there was the cup match three years ago. "Who said City couldn't play"

I was at university in Birmingham, and watched White get his 4 from the Holte End. No problem from those around when they clocked it in the second half. I recall Cowans tearing us apart for 20 minutes at the start though.

Is there any truth that the Villa fan bought a Wembley ticket on Wednesday for our end? If so how was this possible? So after the semi final he applied for a City membership card, had ONE purchase, the West Ham game and could buy a Wembley ticket?? Surely not.

It’s now showing restricted sale on the City site. What does that mean?

My favourite Villa Park memory was the 1981 semi final against Ipswich. Right behind the goal in the Holte end when Paul Powers free kick went in the top corner, magic.
I know I'm being pedantic, but if memory serves Power didn't take thr free kick. It was touched to him by someone else. Gerry Gow, maybe?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.