Disgraceful & Sad Consequences Of Child Bullying

Well that's awful. Poor kid.

I assume the school's already released a statement declaring how perfectly they've been handling this?

The woman/mum says she does not blame the bullies or school who have been supportive. So how come it is him that has to leave and the bullies have not been suspended instead?. You can be pretty sure if you named the school the heat they would get would soon get them of their arse.

It seems obvious what to do. Call an assembly with parents. Parents need to be there to hear the schools policy which should be...

"If your child is found to be bullying Quaden they will be immediatly expelled with no chance of returning to this school."

It is obviously a known issue now so parents have no excuse to not educate their child that bullying is totally unacceptable. As it stands the lad is going to be more isolated as he will be home schooled apparently. If kids bully him still after such a warning then expel them, i knew right and wrong about bullying at that age so would expect they do to.

Bullying is disgraceful! I can't stand bullies!

My daughter plays in a highly competitive softball programme. Last October her team took part in a tournament started in honor of a girl who committed suicide because of bullying and to raise awareness for an anti-bullying campaign.

The girl, by all accounts, was a lovely young woman. She came home from school one day and told her dad she was being bullied at school. The next day, she took her own life. I met her dad. He seems like a good man. I can't imagine what he's had to go through.

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/...bullying-contributed-daughters-suicide/91501/

http://paytonsproject.org/

The woman/mum says she does not blame the bullies or school who have been supportive. So how come it is him that has to leave and the bullies have not been suspended instead?. You can be pretty sure if you named the school the heat they would get would soon get them of their arse.

It seems obvious what to do. Call an assembly with parents. Parents need to be there to hear the schools policy which should be...

"If your child is found to be bullying Quaden they will be immediatly expelled with no chance of returning to this school."

It is obviously a known issue now so parents have no excuse to not educate their child that bullying is totally unacceptable. As it stands the lad is going to be more isolated as he will be home schooled apparently. If kids bully him still after such a warning then expel them, i knew right and wrong about bullying at that age so would expect they do to.

in the UK there have been many cases of heads who’ve tried to expel thugs and were over ruled on appeal and ordered to take pupils back by the governing body.
In the 70s I was part of a strike by teachers in Manchester in support of colleagues in a school who were ordered to teach a violent thug who had assaulted staff and was still in school. They had refused and were suspended.
In the end, with most Manchester schools acting in support the teachers won that case, but these days heads cannot kick kids out largely because there is no alternative provision for such disturbed children who the local authority still have a responsibility to educate.

in the UK there have been many cases of heads who’ve tried to expel thugs and were over ruled on appeal and ordered to take pupils back by the governing body.
In the 70s I was part of a strike by teachers in Manchester in support of colleagues in a school who were ordered to teach a violent thug who had assaulted staff and was still in school. They had refused and were suspended.
In the end, with most Manchester schools acting in support the teachers won that case, but these days heads cannot kick kids out largely because there is no alternative provision for such disturbed children who the local authority still have a responsibility to educate.
That is a sad state of affairs. I would suggest the responsibility is flawed. It is a shame in man ways for the kid (the bad kid) but at the expense of so many other kids who will suffer? a balance has to be made. Personally i'd drag the dad/mum into an mma ring and have a proper kicking. My hope from that is the idea of it being brought to your door kinda thing. I know many will say that is to much but i don't.

I went to an all boy's school, one lad was bullied terribly.
At break time he would run to the school gates rather than be in the yard, there he would stay, till the bell went.
Felt really sorry for him but nobody would say anything to the three big hard lads who did the bullying.
It went on for years, teachers weren't interested.

That is a sad state of affairs. I would suggest the responsibility is flawed. It is a shame in man ways for the kid (the bad kid) but at the expense of so many other kids who will suffer? a balance has to be made. Personally i'd drag the dad/mum into an mma ring and have a proper kicking. My hope from that is the idea of it being brought to your door kinda thing. I know many will say that is to much but i don't.

I have some neighbourhood dads on my street that all have daughters around the same age. More than once I've heard, if anyone at school starts bullying their girls and the school won't deal with it, the group of men will pay the bully's home a visit and have a word with the parents.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.