UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is this David Pannick QC that is supposedly leading our legal battle against UEFA?At £20,000 a day I assume he might be ok.

he is whoever he needs to be to reinforce the narrative. big bad city with their expensive players, and now expensive lawyer, giving poor little UEFA no chance. etc etc

he is whoever he needs to be to reinforce the narrative. big bad city with their expensive players, and now expensive lawyer, giving poor little UEFA no chance. etc etc

As a side note I think our lawyers would finish higher than the rags this season. Probably have better heat maps than most their team too.

it’s so clear, I wonder what g14 could rustle up together or maybe the Qatari stumps up the lot.

a good question to ask who’s paying the bills when we have our day (months) in court. One thing for sure will be the negative drip drip lies that will be reported after each day, I mean currently there is only 1 legal team that’s expensive & another using legal aid.

Who is this David Pannick QC that is supposedly leading our legal battle against UEFA?At £20,000 a day I assume he might be ok.
Not just ok, one of the very best advocates in the country. A star barrister. It was Pannick who tied the gov up in those case on brexit. Google him.

His Wikipedia entry on notable cases makes interesting reading:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Pannick,_Baron_Pannick
there are many worthy cases he’s done, spycatcher, springer the opera at bbc, MPs immunity from expenses fiddling, illegality of bozza advice to Queen on Brexit.
But there’s a few listed which raise an eyebrow- Philip green and briefing Saudi on state immunity to torture.

Im sure the media will seize the opportunity to use his Brexit cases as being beholden to an overreaching pan- European entity, with added bonus of ties to ‘dubious’ Middle Eastern country... ah no wait , sorry, he’s on City’s side, not UEFA... I’m sure the irony will be missed by any media mudslinging against him.

Twice now you've mentioned his mental health in this way. Even for someone like Harris, you're bang out of order to be doing that
For the sake of balance, the likes of Harris and Delaney routinely refer to people on this forum as “unhinged”, “deranged”, “crazies” etc. Harris, tragically, calls it “Blue Loon”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.