Madrid away

Just got a ticket for the Atlético de Madrid - Villarreal game on Saturday night.
40€ up in the gods.
Anybody been there before.

I don’t know what you’re talking about our kid.

Every person who has bought a ticket in his name was sent an email from the club. It wanted to know everything about your travel, flights, times dates etc. They even wanted your d.o.b. and where you are staying - the lot. I can only assume they are passing the info to the Fascist cops. Those that don't respond to the email have clearly sold it on and therefore will be on a black list.
That said, I have a ticket in my name and out of principle didn't fill the email in. What the Supporters Services of MCFC have done is nothing more than a disgrace, I cannot think of any sensible reason why they would do this.

Every person who has bought a ticket in his name was sent an email from the club. It wanted to know everything about your travel, flights, times dates etc. They even wanted your d.o.b. and where you are staying - the lot. I can only assume they are passing the info to the Fascist cops. Those that don't respond to the email have clearly sold it on and therefore will be on a black list.
That said, I have a ticket in my name and out of principle didn't fill the email in. What the Supporters Services of MCFC have done is nothing more than a disgrace, I cannot think of any sensible reason why they would do this.

You should have said canoeing

Just got a ticket for the Atlético de Madrid - Villarreal game on Saturday night.
40€ up in the gods.
Anybody been there before.
Went there two years ago v Celta Vigo. Great transport links to and from the stadium. Take a coat, it's freezing up in the gods

I haven’t got an email yet! Having said that the email for Atalanta didn’t come until 2 days before the game for me in November! I was already in Milan when I got it!

That's not true,because I haven't had one

That reminds me I’ve not replied to that email either. Not really any of their business imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.