Var debate 2019/20

Wow, how can that not be a red card? Just staggering the level of incompetence that we are witnessing. Has to be something else going on it's that bad.

I can't wait for the Wet Spam fan to pop back on here and put us all straight regarding the virtues of VAR..!

F'kin bent as fcuk and made up on the hoof..

Welcome to football in the 21st century..!

getting bored are you ?

See my completely rational and balanced reply’s to all the points was a complete waste of time.

just easier to say ‘feckin bent, it’s shit, corruption’ over and over.

getting bored are you ?

See my completely rational and balanced reply’s to all the points was a complete waste of time.

If you go down this season by less than the 6 points VAR is said to have cost you so far then id love to hear your thoughts on it then.

My guess is you will soon change your tune.

If you go down this season by less than the 6 points VAR is said to have cost you so far then id love to hear your thoughts on it then.

My guess is you will soon change your tune.

My guess is I won’t. I’m completely rational and understand VAR is far from perfect and will get things wrong - like that Le celso card.
If West Ham go down, it won’t be because of VAR , it’s because we’ve been shit.

My guess is I won’t. I’m completely rational and understand VAR is far from perfect and will get things wrong - like that Le celso card.

That simply is not true though is it if it can be proven that VAR has cost you the points that send you down.

Think about it.

You say it will get things wrong like today’s red card. May I ask how and why it can get something so easy and simple wrong mate? The fact something as simple as that can fuck so much shows you var can’t be used yet, until there’s people controlling it who aren’t a complete and utter fucking idiot. Some of the blatant things var has missed is a million times worse than a ref in real time. Now get your head out your arse, you’ve stuck up for var too much you’ve backed yourself into a corner.

getting bored are you ?

Rational and balanced.. Do fcuk off, you're like a fkin broken record..!

Explain the non red card in the Chelsea game to me if you can..!

Tell me it's acceptable as it'll take years to sort out due to VAR bedding in.. Lol.!

Best crack on with your homework son..!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.