UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Having to hire the best lawyer in the business does set off a few alarm bells for me. If we’re so sure of our defence, why do we need a clever lawyer to present it?
YKZCe0t.gif

Just reading Mark McLaughlin owning that dweeb Max Rushden, beautiful reading.

I wonder if he posts on here Mr McLaughlin?

Pulled Rushden's tweets apart brilliantly, how and why the fuck that shithouse has waded in with his bullshit God knows but he's just got owned by Mr Mac.

Mark McLaughlin if you're on these boards, i salute you sir.

Link?

Just watched PB on Ian Cheeseman blog re fffp ban.
Ive nothing but the upmost admiration for the mans passion in taking the good fight to a wider audience and helping fellow Blues understand the finer points of the legal battle about to take place.PB..never give up,your efforts will never ever be forgotten,and no wonder several prominent members of the media are struggling ,mentally,to combat your logical and well thought out defence of our club..this together with Marvins excellent recent post on the continuing decline in newspaper circulation shows a reoccuring trend.....and,imo,it is only going one way...

Who says City couldnt play(Champions League) Football ?????
CTID.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.