Bundesliga 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unbelievable.
When you cannot watch it, but people give you updates on the score and you just think they're taking the piss, just like it happened when I went to a carnival parade today.
Next time we meet (at our 4th stadium), I’ll tell you a story about when City won a league match 10-1.

Was coming over for City - Arsenal this weekend (booked flights to Manchester in October), since the match has been postponed due to City playing the LC final, I will miss out on having a pint with english mates and will have to settle for Bradford - Plymouth instead (though I will be able to tick off my 60. or so English League ground then, I obviously would have preferred to watch City - Arsenal). Hope that I might find a pub in Bradford that will show Köln - Schalke on Saturday as well.

Was coming over for City - Arsenal this weekend (booked flights to Manchester in October), since the match has been postponed due to City playing the LC final, I will miss out on having a pint with english mates and will have to settle for Bradford - Plymouth instead (though I will be able to tick off my 60. or so English League ground then, I obviously would have preferred to watch City - Arsenal). Hope that I might find a pub in Bradford that will show Köln - Schalke on Saturday as well.

Well the Koln game is on BT2 so you should get to see it - if you can find a pub with BTSports.

Well the Koln game is on BT2 so you should get to see it - if you can find a pub with BTSports.
Cheers, watched Köln - Dresden at a pub in Manchester last season, they had btSports and kindly put it on when I asked, but I doubt I could be back in time from Bradford, so I need to find one there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.