Leicester (a) pre-match thread

Leicester (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who do we reckon is playing left wing? Mahrez, Bernardo or nobody?

I say nobody as he may just let Mendy take that whole flank and have an extra player in a central-ish position. A bit like how Foden has played when he started from the left side.

ERZPGL0WAAAXyqU
ERZPGL2WAAAFbG7

Dont get why Cancelo seems to be permanently benched again considering he started to look like the player he was hyped up to be. Very much doubt he will get starts against Madrid or in the final either :/

Good side just lacking pace going forwards but not many other options at the moment. I reckon this means Jesus starts ahead of Sergio in Madrid.

Who do we reckon is playing left wing? Mahrez, Bernardo or nobody?

I say nobody as he may just let Mendy take that whole flank and have an extra player in a central-ish position. A bit like how Foden has played when he started from the left side.
That could work if we tuck Bernardo in as I expect gundogan will sit deep with Rodri. A bit likeunited away. I lIke it.

Leicester play absolutely nothing like Madrid so what's he going to try out?
That's probably the midfield that's going to start against Madrid so it makes sense to me to play them today.

Gundogan and Rodri isn’t an ideal partnership against a team renowned for their pace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.