Var debate 2019/20

lol I can clearly see there’s no reasoning and you can bore off if you’re gonna throw individual incidences at me

I’ve gave my fair views every time, for and against.

anyway. I’ll just join the bandwagon every time I’m asked to comment

VAR ‘’ Feckin bent, load of shit, corruption’’

Who the fcuk says 'bore off'?

You're never off this thread..

When you're not posting shit you're lurking in the background..

You're in the minority and have backed the wrong horse..

You haven't got the balls to admit it though..

I'll leave you to it and will enjoy laughing to myself reading your next batch of piss poor posts defending the indefensible..!

Last edited:
I’ve stated loads of fucking times how I want it improved !! Ffs.

No system is flawless and there will always incorrect incidences , VAR has a chance to improve , the old system doesn’t.

i give up now

How can it be improved from that spurs red today? You saying someone with better eyes will review it next time? Today wasn’t a mistake, they missed a blatant one Monday night at the same ground. It could improve but then that would mean being fair across the board and it’s clear that isn’t what they want. Refs can look at monitors for reds, why didn’t they?
We all can say it can be improved because it can, right now it’s useless and absolute shite. There is nothing to suggest it will improve though and nothing that should make any fan support it after how it’s been used this season. It’s been an absolute joke, not with how it’s implemented, today wasn’t a mistake or law issue. It’s someone who is paid to review incidents either being biased, corrupt or completely useless at their job.

this had nothing to do with the workings of VAR.....purely down to 5 refs not spotting a red card. corrupt as.

This is it as I see it.

The VAR system shows the pictures for anyone to see. That all seems to work fine.

Then it hits the human element and it goes to hell in a bucket. The only place there is an error is in the decision-making of every official involved.

The only person who thought it wasn’t a red was Walton who then backtracked when it was announced it should have been a red. How can Oliver, the liner, the fourth official, the VAR ref and his assistant all miss this. Why didn’t Oliver go to the monitor? It all stinks and has done since day one.

Oliver will only go to the monitor if the VAR official tells him to review it.
Even then, there is always the suspicion (difficult to prove) that Oliver could refuse!

Don't worry everyone Dermot will be on Sky Monday morning telling us all the decisions were correct and VAR is just having teething troubles
The funny thing is roll on say 5 years and they’ll still be fucking up and the likes of him will still be telling us it’s working fine,it’s a disgrace the whole things a shambles ..

Bournemouth score a goal after a handball in their box started a counter? Surely it will stand without a penalty being given the correct way to keep consistency with a specific Anfield decision....

Who the fcuk says 'bore off'?

You're never off this thread..

When you're not posting shit you're lurking in the background..

You're in the minority and have backed the wrong horse..

You haven't got the balls to admit it though..

I'll leave you to it and will enjoy laughing to myself reading your next batch of piss poor posts defending the indefensible..!

Nope. I come off it then bite when I get tagged in or mentioned (BH gone quiet) about an incident and I’m expected to justify it

‘’You’re in the minority ‘’

according to a new YouGov poll.
  • 74 % keep using VAR, but change the ways it is used.
  • 15 % cent want to stop using VAR entirely
I’m in the 74%

Obviously the above Poll was carried out by Scudamore and all part of the conspiracy plot. Carry on wetting your knickers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.