Match Thread | Leicester vs Man City (22/02/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know there are some who think Gundogan is a scapegoat but he just offers so little. It’s played like a 4-2-3-1 with him offering little control to help us break their press. I’d have Foden on at the half but at this point I’ve given up

De Bruyne's should have been a penalty looking at it again. You can't put your hands up like that just let it hit you. Eddie got a touch on the ball but it looked bad and some refs would have given it.

We really need ro start getting some rhythm and form back if WS want to win a trophy this season.

Yep just seen the replay and he gets it first.

Kev and us lucky on the handball though and you could see VAR giving it against us.

Thankfully they didnt.
Yeah, I am actually surprised neither were given as penalties given it is City, after all.

Then again, I think we may be entering the “stat padding” period of the season when VAR starts giving things in our favour and/or not ****ing us so the decisions look relatively balanced at the end of the season (now that the real damage is done).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.