Leicester City (A) - Post-Match Thread

Ugly 0-1 away to leicester is a decent result. Shame the dippers are over the horizon or the rest of the season might have been interesting.
Ugly, think we played very well against a dangerous team

A very good win away against a very dangerous side.

First half dominant but created little and a tad fortunate with Kev's handball I thought.

Second half changed it up tactically and mullered em and got the deserved winner.

Cant be arsed discussing penalties as they will know its an issue and its one we have to fix fast.

2 games since the news broke that would break any other club and we have won both games, conceded none and are 7 clear in 2nd spot now.

Excellent from them all.

Can someone remind me which "pundit" said Diniho wouldn't get on Liverpool's bench as a CB. MOTM for me.

1st half meh, 2nd half much much better. Another joke penalty miss though, for christ sake somebody lift one a bit higher.
Thought Mendy was very good in the 2nd half, usual love for Gundogan on the match day forum although he was very good in the 2nd half.
A real battling performance from us.
A very rusty showing from Laporte in the 1st half, glad he got more minutes tonight ahead of Madrid.
Kev a bit off the ball tonight.
My lad thinks Mahrez was MOTM, not sure about that myself

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.