League Cup final tickets

Not got mine , however today I got a paper ticket for the Real Madrid game yet I am a season ticket holder in the chumps league scheme !!!

What normally happens is fan's who think they can't be bothered or who are sitting on the fence suddenly get caught up in all the talk and decide to go.

It's a strange old game these days when taking 33,000 fans over 200 miles for a game is seen as something to be mocked instead of praised.
Exactly, this was me. Got an expensive April coming up with a family holiday to Orlando and told my wife I would give it a miss and save some money. Been watching the sales for the normal seats and when it went down to three last night, my arse went and I jumped in and bought one of the last two. Just have to drop it in to a conversation with the wife now to say I won’t be home next weekend.

QUOTE="JGL07, post: 12463902, member: 37320"]I make it 1,237 to go?[/QUOTE]My earlier maths was well off!

:-(

Screenshot-20200222-192921-Chrome.jpg

I make that 1,048.

Hopefully!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.