Anti UEFA demonstration at Madrid game - whistles ?

How about hundreds of banners saying "We're not really here" then watch the game in total silence. 50,000 fans watching in total silence would by eerily haunting and coupled with the banners would definitely send a message whilst appealing to our sense of humour and ruining the atmosphere for TV.
would just mean the RM fans would be heard..

Those that claim that they want to support the club but are intent on using whistles during the Madrid game are playing directly into the hands of UEFA. They tried to take action over us booing their anthem but were advised that it would just make them look stupid and pompous. Disrupting a game by ensuring that it is unplayable will result in sanctions against the club irrespective of the nature of the disruption. It will also embarrass the club as they will be forced to make announcements around the ground before the match will restart. Long delays for the players can lead to muscle injuries and piss them off. To those who say we don't care it will get the message across to UEFA do you really think they don't know that already? Protest load and clear but not by ways that will damage the club further or lead individuals into life/career changing repercussions when arrested.
Fans of clubs like Napoli and Atléti (and many others) use whistles in every big game to whistle when the opposition has possession.

That deafening noise made in some grounds is not just from fans whistling with their mouths, hundreds/thousands take in actual whistles to add to that noise.

Lads on here have already said they have used whistles in recent years to add more noise to our boos and whistles whenever the opposition has the ball.

UEFA won’t do anything about it, it won’t damage the club at all, and it won’t be embarrassing in any way whatsoever.

Once the jingle has been boo’d and whistled, that will be forgotten about, and it will all be about putting as much pressure on Madrid as possible with boos and whistles every time they have possession.

Those that claim that they want to support the club but are intent on using whistles during the Madrid game are playing directly into the hands of UEFA. They tried to take action over us booing their anthem but were advised that it would just make them look stupid and pompous. Disrupting a game by ensuring that it is unplayable will result in sanctions against the club irrespective of the nature of the disruption. It will also embarrass the club as they will be forced to make announcements around the ground before the match will restart. Long delays for the players can lead to muscle injuries and piss them off. To those who say we don't care it will get the message across to UEFA do you really think they don't know that already? Protest load and clear but not by ways that will damage the club further or lead individuals into life/career changing repercussions when arrested.

Like give it to gordon I was under the impression it was only as they play the jingle? That is the only time I will be using mine anyway. It would be silly to use it at any other time as it won't be UEFA and the Real Madrid players who will be affected but our players will also.

Fans of clubs like Napoli and Atléti (and many others) use whistles in every big game to whistle when the opposition has possession.

That deafening noise made in some grounds is not just from fans whistling with their mouths, hundreds/thousands take in actual whistles to add to that noise.

Lads on here have already said they have used whistles in recent years to add more noise to our boos and whistles whenever the opposition has the ball.

UEFA won’t do anything about it, it won’t damage the club at all, and it won’t be embarrassing in any way whatsoever.

Once the jingle has been boo’d and whistled, that will be forgotten about, and it will all be about putting as much pressure on Madrid as possible with boos and whistles every time they have possession.

Agree about putting as much pressure on Madrid as possible. Hopefully everyone will join in especially after them congratulating UEFA on banning us.

This was in the away end at Leicester tonight. Brilliant.
ERZlEBnXYAAx6KG

44 minutes lets stop the tv companies going to ad break on time - regardless of the score, even if we are winning, tennis balls on the pitch to delay the game

bollocks to uefa

I've got a good old fashioned nickel silver Acme Thunderer which I've always carried in my rucksack in case of emergency in the mountains. I'd love to use it at the RM game but I think it'd scare the shit out of the guy in front of me. Need to have a think about it.
Mate, I don't have a clue what an 'Acme Thunderer' is, but please bring it and film the lad in front of you when you blow it.... will be comedy gold.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.