Leicester City (A) - Post-Match Thread

Fair enough, pretty sure we would have missed too :)

Have not seen the thing with Nacho and your goalie again yet, looked grim at first viewing.
Ederson actually punched the ball into Nacho and then they collided.

Looked worse at full speed than it was that one.

I didn't think KDB's was a pen. Ball hits his arms in front of his face. It's a completely different scenario to the pen. we got. KDB was not making his body profile bigger.

I don't like VAR but imo this is not an argument against it.

I like VAR it’s just very immature and it was never going to be right first season.
I cannot see how having his arms in front of his face is any justification? The rest of the wall didn’t and it ain’t like Kev’s a looker or owt :)

Do you actually believe this???
No issue being partisan, it’s a Man City forum, but You all hate the injustice against you from perceived bigger clubs, so would have expected more empathy.
We were lucky with the Kev handball. Personally I think you can argue he was protecting his face, or wimping out is another way of looking at it. But there is no doubt that would have been given against us 3 or 4 months ago.

I don’t see a defence of your handball at all though. It was a penalty. Penalties are no great advantage to us these days, as you saw.

Thought we shaded it but wasn’t optimistic of a win with 15 minutes to go.

We were lucky with the Kev handball. Personally I think you can argue he was protecting his face, or wimping out is another way of looking at it. But there is no doubt that would have been given against us 3 or 4 months ago.

I don’t see a defence of your handball at all though. It was a penalty. Penalties are no great advantage to us these days, as you saw.

Thought we shaded it but wasn’t optimistic of a win with 15 minutes to go.

Ours was 100% a pen, no doubt. The Kev one I thought also, but this is the way it seems to be going at the moment.

Even though the rules say it should have been a penalty, do we want penalties given for a reflex action to protect yourself? It wasn't done to gain an advantage and he gained none by doing it, since his silhouette was not made bigger.

I'd have wanted a pen based on the letter of the law I have to admit but maybe the letter of the law needs changing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.