What are you listening to.................RIGHT NOW!!!

Vapour Trail - Ride.
I’d never really listened to Ride until they brought out “Future Love” last year. Gave their back catalogue a listen and they’ve done some cracking tracks.

“Vapour Trail” is a belter!

Also like this one:

I’d never really listened to Ride until they brought out “Future Love” last year. Gave their back catalogue a listen and they’ve done some cracking tracks.

“Vapour Trail” is a belter!

Also like this one:

Leave them all behind is their most "known" tune and a great place for any noobs to start. My favourite tune of theirs is Sennen.

Help me Bluemooners ! About 12 years ago I bought a load of CD's at a car boot sale. One was a single by Ray Davies (Kinks). It was a cracking song, but the subject matter was not very 'PC' as it was about London life, and the somewhat negative effects of immigration (as I remember it) . I have looked on all the usual 'intertube' places for the song, but it seems to have been erased from history. Whilst I accept that the subject matter may not be acceptable in 2020, I am inteersted to find the song. Can anyone help as I cannot remember the title of the song.

Help me Bluemooners ! About 12 years ago I bought a load of CD's at a car boot sale. One was a single by Ray Davies (Kinks). It was a cracking song, but the subject matter was not very 'PC' as it was about London life, and the somewhat negative effects of immigration (as I remember it) . I have looked on all the usual 'intertube' places for the song, but it seems to have been erased from history. Whilst I accept that the subject matter may not be acceptable in 2020, I am inteersted to find the song. Can anyone help as I cannot remember the title of the song.

Took me about 10 seconds to Google this :)

https://www.songfacts.com/lyrics/ray-davies/our-country

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.