#47 | Phil Foden - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it's pretty clear that Pep despite him being the greatest manager in the PL is telling a few porkie pies. He doesn't rate Foden and doesn't trust him. He is getting hardly any playing time. And you could argue that because of this his value to the club if we were to sell him is actually not as much as it should be. Sancho is worth much more than Foden currently simply because he is playing.
He trusted him to start he spurs must win in the run in,lets revisit who is telling porkes come august

Nonsense mate. Fodens year is next year and he knows it as does Pep. David Silva is leaving.l
Yeah and he still won’t be starting unless there’s 2 injuries in midfield. Rodri, Gundogan, KDB, Bernardo all above Foden in Pep’s selection. Think he’ll need the patience to wait another year.

Lazy bugger

And only one of them happened between your post "Calling the usual posters to the thread" and the one that I said, "who has said in tonight's little conversation for him to go out on loan."

And that one was posted whilst I was typing and it was also after you saying it does my head in when people say to go on loan, so not lazy at all my dear :p

I've defended Pep so far here, but if he doesn't play him now when the league is long gone and we're safe in top 4, then he's never going to play. I'm not the one who thinks Phil's fart is of pleasant smell as many are, don't think he played lot of spectacular football in minutes he got so far, was average for most of it, but he has t play to learn.

He trusted him to start he spurs must win in the run in,lets revisit who is telling porkes come august
Oh come on Karen, one game 9 months ago. Let's have a bet shall we , I don't think he will start any of our next six PL games. I'm guessing you think otherwise? Loser gives £5 to cancer research??

That is fine but how do they become ready to play week in week out?

I can tell you it isn't by sitting watching from the bench.
Part of it is physical development that comes with time, part of it will come from training every day, part of it will come from playing.

I've never heard of a player needing to play week in week out at 19 to become a good footballer.

Or even get 30mins off the bench? Instead of five minutes at the end of a dead game once every 4 or 5 games? Hardly week in week out. Pointless him being here this season everyone knows that.
It's not pointless at all. Every day at training has had a point. The game time he has had has had a point. He's developing brilliantly.

And only one of them happened between your post "Calling the usual posters to the thread" and the one that I said, "who has said in tonight's little conversation for him to go out on loan."

And that one was posted whilst I was typing and it was also after you saying it does my head in when people say to go on loan, so not lazy at all my dear :p
You are demoted from first accolyte to number 5,bugger off x

Oh come on Karen, one game 9 months ago. Let's have a bet shall we , I don't think he will start any of our next six PL games. I'm guessing you think otherwise? Loser gives £5 to cancer research??
You were saying last season he doesn't trust him lol,what ever happens in the rest of this season is not relevant to next season and if he is really going to take daves spot as promised by pep,patience
i will bet you he starts next sunday so i'll take the bet for that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.