Real Madrid (A) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hazard is injured again. Zidane says it's more than a knock

Zidane. "It's bad, it doesn't look good because he hurt himself where he was injured. It's a knock, not more than a knock, but we'll see if it's not much,"

"Right now it hurts him, and we'll see tomorrow when we do more tests."

Zidane. "It's bad, it doesn't look good because he hurt himself where he was injured. It's a knock, not more than a knock, but we'll see if it's not much,"

"Right now it hurts him, and we'll see tomorrow when we do more tests."
You've missquoted/missread the quotes. In the interview with AS Zidane says it's more than a knock and that it's also to the same ankle that has kept him out for three months.

This is the english translation:

The coach himself was clear at the end of the match: "It doesn't look good for Eden. It's more than a knock, and besides where he has his injury".

Please Pep no fucking overly thought-out bizarre formations as he’s so accustomed to doing in the big games. Just play our normal game for once.

Ederson
Walker
Fernandinho
Laporte
Mendy
Rodri
Kdb
Silva
Bernardo
Sterling
Aguero

If sterling isn’t fit then mahrez. Laporte will need to be a lot lot better than Leicester, hope mendy is capable of playing his third game in a week it’s a lot to ask of him.

Would like Bernardo in the middle but I don’t see Madrid’s midfield as particularly mobile if they play Kroos and Modric as expected, it will be a battle of the possession masters. Play our normal game and we will dominate then it’s just about taking our chances.

Oh I simply cannot wait for this :)

Ederson

Walker Otamendi Fernandinho Laporte Mendy

Rodri

Mahrez KDB B.Silva

Jesus

I've changed my mind on Aguero as I think Jesus works harder and I think he'll be key. I know Pep won't play 3 at the back but boy I'd love him to.

Come on City a score draw at worst plz.

Sane, & Sterling could be among the subs, it's starting to look pretty again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.