Var debate 2019/20

Seen by Stevie Wonder. That David Coote should never be near another football match ever again. Incompetent twat

I wonder what might transpire at PiGMOL over the coming week re that VAR decision. Is it likely he gets told that he has made a complete buggeration of it and is told he can't even make Hough End for a pub game before he undergoes retraining. Yer can laugh about it, but it's actually a fucking disgrace!

Refs and Stockley park need to be miced up like in rugby and cricket so if it's on TV the audience know exactly what is going on. Is it possible it could be done at the ground as well?

Also if Stockley park are unsure they must start telling the ref to use the pitch side monitor to get a 2nd opinion

Bournmouth got totally shafted today.
Surely the ball has to hit the arm bellow armpit level for it to be handball?

Anyway I don't mind the decisions so long as they are consistent. They aren't.

Last edited:
Bournmouth hot totally shafted today.
Surely the ball has to hit the arm bellow armpit level for it to be handball?

Anyway I don't mind the decisions so long as they are consistent. They aren't.
Second one maybe handball but the first one was definitely shoulder AND the player was pulled back just before. Game's gone mad, we always knew refs and linos made mistakes, now we know they don't know the rules or are biased/bent and still make mistakes.

Second one maybe handball but the first one was definitely shoulder AND the player was pulled back just before. Game's gone mad, we always knew refs and linos made mistakes, now we know they don't know the rules or are biased/bent and still make mistakes.

Looked like upper arm to me, right on his sleeve badge.
Couldn't say from what I've seen how much the pulling and pushing did.

Don't worry everyone Dermot will be on Sky Monday morning telling us all the decisions were correct and VAR is just having teething troubles
Dermot can't make it, not to worry though they have got Prof Stanley Unwin to stand in for him. Nary a difference.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.