#9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read last week he had split with his girlfriend, said jokingly great he will be back on the phone to his mother instead of the heart sign when he scores.
Hope he got roving network on that invisible phone for Wednesday.

Read last week he had split with his girlfriend, said jokingly great he will be back on the phone to his mother instead of the heart sign when he scores.
Hope he got roving network on that invisible phone for Wednesday.

our players do enjoy a good split from their birds, aren't they

Pep says diference between the two misses and tonite is that he just hit it,he has developed the raz hestitancy recently
[from West Ham Post Match Thread] Maybe Sterling and Jesus (and half the team, really) should try letting their natural instincts take over and just hit it first time when they get a sight of goal.
Nice to know Pep and/or Jesus read my posts!

Pep says diference between the two misses and tonite is that he just hit it,he has developed the raz hestitancy recently

Yeah, I got the impression Pep had a word about that with him after the West Ham game.

His minutes per goal stats remain right up there over his short career so far.

Must admit though I'd like to see us buy Haaland to compete with Gabby when Serge goes.

I've just taken great pleasure in watching Gabby's post-match pitchside interview at The Kingpower Stadium. He came across with charm and lots of smiles and his English is improving so well. What an ambassador he is going to be for us on top of the playing ability.
If he meets and falls in love with an English Rose, we might have found "the new Vinny" ?

I've just taken great pleasure in watching Gabby's post-match pitchside interview at The Kingpower Stadium. He came across with charm and lots of smiles and his English is improving so well. What an ambassador he is going to be for us on top of the playing ability.
If he meets and falls in love with an English Rose, we might have found "the new Vinny" ?

I got two scratchcards yesterday, the usual Monday exercise. The serial numbers ended with an 8 and a 9. Mrs Ewing said that I could have my Mum's birthday, the 8th, and she would have the 9th, her brother's birthday. I said that 8 was Colin Bell and 9 was Jesus. I snaffled the Jesus 9 and I won £40! Thank you, Gabby!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.