Investigation in Liverpool's 'hacking' of our computer systems

I’ve got a feeling these ****s are fucked.

What’s brought on this new feeling? I scrolled back to try and catch up on the thread but is this all about the vague chance we will rinse every club as much as we can now the legal gloves are off or is there some other update I didn’t see?

What’s brought on this new feeling? I scrolled back to try and catch up on the thread but is this all about the vague chance we will rinse every club as much as we can now the legal gloves are off or is there some other update I didn’t see?
The Mole!

I’ve asked @projectriver that question in “Seeing the wood for the FFPs” thread

The AC will have considered the IC case and City's observations. All AC cases request submissions from the defendant. The only situation where the AC will consider the matter uncontested is where the defendant team makes no submission.

It's only settled for the hacking that took place up to the time the settlement was actioned, not if there was further hacking or other access to the system after that.
I think the illegal access to the scouting network and the hacked emails were all from 2012/13 or earlier. That maybe suggests that the 2 were linked in some way, as in the log in details were used to gain access to the email server? I don't think any emails were from after that point which would point to City having a major upgrade on internal security.

Edit: Scratch that as some of the emails (Sancho for one) were after that.

Just a thought are we not going in heavy on this as the 2 hackers may have done similar in the time here

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.