UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who says that this is the best lawyer in the world ?
Oh yea that’s right the bullshit media that open trap doors for us to fall into
No, most people in the legal field rate this guy extremely highly. Think some people are losing their heads completely about the media now. It’s a good thing that he’s representing us, nothing more.

thanks Kazzydeyna for a mature and reasoned response as opposed to all the crap I’ve received on here for my comment.

I have little knowledge of the law but always felt that if you were in the right then no problem, you win.

It seems, not the case, you need to win by playing games and out manoeuvring your opponent. Why I don’t know.

The main point of my concern is that by appointing a skilled, the best there is lawyer, just maybe, our basic argument of righteousness, regarding no initial defence or simple proof of legitimate funds transfers does not exist at all. We are going to have to fight this on a technicality which, while hopefully winning the case, will not ultimately absolve City from holier than thou innocence.

It's okay to disagree mate. Emotions are running high right now for all of us.

Not being hyperbolic but we are in a fight for our credibility for the next 20 years here, it's not just a fight to get back into the CL next year.

It seems we are leaving nothing to chance and for me that's the right way to approach it.

We want to clear our name.
We should go after every tom dick and harry that has denigrated our club these past years - If Harry and Megan can cry foul and sue anybody for supposedly tarnishing their images, then so should we.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.