Leicester City (A) - Post-Match Thread

He was shite, constantly giving balls away, soft in the challeneh

He was constantly trying things, which didn’t always come off, yeah. That’s what he’s there for, to try the difficult stuff.

“shite” ...

Reactions: OB1
I find it odd that a player can be done for a ‘high foot’ in midfield yet a keeper can come out like that and take everything

I didn’t like what Ederson did, I thought it was reckless. The ‘got the ball’ argument doesn’t apply anywhere else on the pitch so why there?

Maybe I’m being harsh because I have a soft spot for Kelichi but I don’t think I am

Yea I like my keeper to allow the forward a free header at goal

Thought it was a challenge the keeper and forward had to go for, its football it's a contact sport. I dont want to see anyone get hurt. But the Leicester fans would have been saying Kelichi bottled it , if he didnt go for it. City fans would have said Eddie bottled it for not going for it . It's a 50/50 ball that someone had to win. Eddie went with his hands forward with his head , if one had lead with his feet than I would say it was dangerous play and a red card.

Leicester were part of the bigger picture ....a few seasons ago.....just not considered part of it at the moment,by those in power.

I still wonder to this day if that tragic helicopter accident was indeed an accident?

Just listening to 606 from last night and they've gone to the half time report at our game and the commentator said ederson clattered nacho and could have been a penalty.

As we know ederson got his hands to it and put it onto nachos head then there was the collision, surely they have monitors and replays and it slowed down like we see.
It did appear like that in real-time but the replays showed he took the ball first. if that's a penalty then almost every time a keeper goes for a ball in the box he would be giving away a penalty.

I find it odd that a player can be done for a ‘high foot’ in midfield yet a keeper can come out like that and take everything

I didn’t like what Ederson did, I thought it was reckless. The ‘got the ball’ argument doesn’t apply anywhere else on the pitch so why there?

Maybe I’m being harsh because I have a soft spot for Kelichi but I don’t think I am
Think of it as like when a centre back going for the ball mistimes it heads the attackers head, it’s unintentional and not a foul. This case Ederson mistimes it just the same but he’s going with his hand not his head. On the other hand thought KDB was a a handball and penalty, even though its probably instinctive.

I thought Pep was vindicated in putting out a strong team. The game was excellent preparation for RM
I thought so too. I thought we'd coast the game and probably lose it. I noticed Real Madrid lost yesterday evening.

It was disappointing to hear Leicester fans booing Mahrez who was such a huge factor in their title win. Very poor.

Sweet when he made such a fantastic assist for Jesus's goal. I thought Jesus was electric when he came on. Jesus is definitely the most under-rated player in City's squad.

down the middle pens are ok, if they go in.

yep your right but credit the keeper and you hold your hands up ?? if i was aguero you'll had to fight me for the ball with a pen, any good striker wants to take them even if you miss a couple in a row

yep your right but credit the keeper and you hold your hands up ?? if i was aguero you'll had to fight me for the ball with a pen, any good striker wants to take them even if you miss a couple in a row

He doesn’t though does he, it’s why he didn’t want to take the one at Spurs and that lack of confidence is evident in his execution of his penalties. The problem is we seemingly don’t have anyone confident enough to take one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.