UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just one would do. Break them.

My mate who called us corrupt on Twitter would be hilarious if we went after him and ruined him. :)
We should put all the bent journos we could go for in a hat, draw one out at Peps next press conference and take him to court.

Saves doing them all and would shit the fuck out of all of them.

Man City could easily recruit quite a few of these “Journalists” and say we will pay you double and we want you just to write about city fairly accurately! That’s all conns doing writing what his editor wants and what pays.

I’ve wondered why this hasn’t happened and I’ve a feeling the vultures visited when Sheikh Mansour took over and he politely told them all to piss off. Think of the opening scene in Godfather 2:

He and his associates decided to pursue their own vision of what a football club could be: we are all now witnesses to this double edged sword. Records that have stood for decades broken and a smear campaign to denigrate it all.

Last edited:
When refs say which team their support do they check which teams his dad and brothers support. I mean if my lad was a ref and said he supported Stockport, yet his brothers, dad, grandads great grandads, uncles, nephews, cousins, all support City you would like it odd that the only black sheep in the family was a football ref !!

Its as laughable as it is insulting for them to try and suggest that every single top flight ref in this country and every single ref that will be promoted to their ranks just happens to be a fan of some non league side with none of them supporting PL sides.

When refs say which team their support do they check which teams his dad and brothers support. I mean if my lad was a ref and said he supported Stockport, yet his brothers, dad, grandads great grandads, uncles, nephews, cousins, all support City you would like it odd that the only black sheep in the family was a football ref !!

Say hello to the black sheep but I am not a ref
Granda, nanna, uncles x2, cousins x 3, auntie (she actually phoned me, a rare event as in the only time, to congratulate us on the title, never spoke to her since tbh, we are not close)
My Dad was one of those weirdo's that said he just liked football but when pushed would say he used to like Wolves.

So it can happen :)

Its as laughable as it is insulting for them to try and suggest that every single top flight ref in this country and every single ref that will be promoted to their ranks just happens to be a fan of some non league side with none of them supporting PL sides.

Agree to be a ref you are going to like football so you are going to support a football team ! Personally I dont care in the support liverpool or utd at least that's them being honest. At the moment the refs are encouraged to lie to get the top gigs !

Say hello to the black sheep but I am not a ref
Granda, nanna, uncles x2, cousins x 3, auntie (she actually phoned me, a rare event as in the only time, to congratulate us on the title, never spoke to her since tbh, we are not close)
My Dad was one of those weirdo's that said he just liked football but when pushed would say he used to like Wolves.

So it can happen :)

Yea I know it came happen ! Take Noel' and Liam only City fans in their family !. Think I was was choosing a team to piss my late dad of I would have chosen the team he disliked the most lol

How has this thread got onto refs lol

No, most people in the legal field rate this guy extremely highly. Think some people are losing their heads completely about the media now. It’s a good thing that he’s representing us, nothing more.

Would of been helpful to quote all of my post really Ric,as I went on to say I couldn’t care less who represents us,as we had a good case,but the best in the world is what I’ve read in the media and on here,who says he is was all I asked ?

Oh and for the record I’ve never lost my head over the media,I’ve laughed all the way with everything they’ve said since the day of the takeover,others may,I don’t

I was talking to a qualified ref a few weeks ago who told me Lee Mason, from Bolton, is a big rag

Antony Taylor, Wythenshaw, claiming to be an Alty fan is just absurd

However Mike Dean being a Tranmere fan is genuine. I work with a lad who has a season ticket in the main stand at Prenton Park and Dean is there at every chance, accompanying his daughter who is home and away every match. The rumours that his wider family are all red dippers won’t go away though

According to some reports, it has already been submitted, days after the ban. even UEFA spokespeople seem to have confirmed it.
Yes, but when it comes to the cut off day they will deny all knowledge and say they have not received it. Case closed. :-/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.