League Cup final tickets

This has been dealt with earlier in the thread. The club were sending out level 1 tickets last week, and several on here have confirmed they've received their tickets. I'm still awaiting my level 5 ticket.
Not seen anyone post that they've received level 5 tickets yet, I've certainly not had mine.

Wish they'd sort this stuff out could at least post the day after purchase rather than bulk send nearer the time.

I'm driving down on Friday but people like yourself from abroad ....it's just not on.

Has anybody actually got their tickets yet?

This has been dealt with earlier in the thread. The club were sending out level 1 tickets last week, and several on here have confirmed they've received their tickets. I'm still awaiting my level 5 ticket.
I ordered a mixture of level 1, 3 and 5 tickets.
The level 1 tickets all arrived on Friday, although bought at different times to the level 3 and 5.

Not seen anyone post that they've received level 5 tickets yet, I've certainly not had mine.

Wish they'd sort this stuff out could at least post the day after purchase rather than bulk send nearer the time.

I'm driving down on Friday but people like yourself from abroad ....it's just not on.
I asked them via twitter why they couldn't prioritise dispatch on the basis of delivery time. Got the reply, "There is no priority for overseas post as the tickets are not fulfilled and dispatched by address, we fulfill by block and level". It makes no sense to me to send out tickets that will arrive in a couple of days before those that will take a week to arrive.

I asked them via twitter why they couldn't prioritise dispatch on the basis of delivery time. Got the reply, "There is no priority for overseas post as the tickets are not fulfilled and dispatched by address, we fulfill by block and level". It makes no sense to me to send out tickets that will arrive in a couple of days before those that will take a week to arrive.

Hope they arrive in time then. It shouldn't have to be like this though - should send them out as soon as you've ordered.

If the City online ticket plan is an accurate guide to total ticket sales it's now:

Aston Villa 33,666 - 33,678 Manchester City

1176 seats at £125 to £150 remaining

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.