UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
you would expect or you know...... tbh, as you're not being paid £20 a day, you have the right to be unsure, Lord Pannick however needs to know for sure for sure

if it's not working days, my advanced knowledge of sums says tomorrow is day 10...
Imagine the ultimate 'Typical City' moment.

Doesn't bear thinking about.

How’s Pep getting on with Juve mate?
Well he doesn't seem fond of Ronaldo, I suspect because he's envious of Cris' ability to sport a ponytail. Other than that, his use of Chiellini as an attacking midfielder has done wonders to intimidate the opposition's defense, even if Chiello is still more likely to send the ball flying into the stands than to complete a first-time pass.

Well he doesn't seem fond of Ronaldo, I suspect because he's envious of Cris' ability to sport a ponytail. Other than that, his use of Chiellini as an attacking midfielder has done wonders to intimidate the opposition's defense, even if Chiello is still more likely to send the ball flying into the stands than to complete a first-time pass.
Very worrying news about coronavirus in Nothern Italy. I hope it has been caught in its early stages before too many people had the chance to spread it.Implications for football are severe and of course there are far more important things to worry about too such as elderly relatives.

Are City assuming that the application to stay the punishment constitutes a notice of appeal?
If so, are they correct?
Of course thay may have given notice of appeal but not announced it.
Can anyone clarify this, please?
EDIT PS. Slightly worried due to an attack of typicalcityitis

I was talking to a qualified ref a few weeks ago who told me Lee Mason, from Bolton, is a big rag

Antony Taylor, Wythenshaw, claiming to be an Alty fan is just absurd

However Mike Dean being a Tranmere fan is genuine. I work with a lad who has a season ticket in the main stand at Prenton Park and Dean is there at every chance, accompanying his daughter who is home and away every match. The rumours that his wider family are all red dippers won’t go away though

deans kids are Liverpool fans yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.