Real Madrid (A) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
They can play any 11 they like... the most important question is who's the ref and who's doing VAR?

What is the worst result you would take now from the away leg? Mine would be a 2-1 defeat.

Will get stitched by UEFA
3-0 Madrid
City goal disallowed and player sent off
Aguero rugby tackled by Ramos in penalty area and Sergio booked for diving

What is the worst result you would take now from the away leg? Mine would be a 2-1 defeat.
Any defeat and city will be out of the tie. What city need is a confidence boosting result. No defeat will help the confidence against one of the bigger teams.

Bale has a stomach bug 5 days ago and was only a doubt for the Levante game, so that's why I think he'll start and Vinicius has only been benched because of Hazard coming back, and he's the first guy Zidane has turned to when taking Hazard off. Also he started the Copa 1/4 final 2 weeks ago.

The only other option is Isco, who Zidane has used vs. really deep defences, and we are most definitely not that.

Also pretty impossible for him to play the midfield diamond from 2,3 and 4 years ago when the whole formation revolved around a Ronaldo-Benzema front 2.

Those are things someone who pretends to know everything about Madrid should know.
Last time Vinicius started a league game was December 22. The first time Hazard even made the squad in about 3 months was Februari 16. That's almost 2 months of benching before the player who's supposedly keeping him out of the starting eleven even featured. It doesn't add up at all mate

Why couldn't Zidane play a midfield diamond with his two best wingers probably out? Using Isco in his natural offensive mid position with Jovic and Benzema up top

I’m praying pep keeps it simple and doesn’t mess about too much with formation. I’m hoping for a KDB master class at the bernabeu to cement himself as the greatest player in Europe atm.

Any defeat and city will be out of the tie. What city need is a confidence boosting result. No defeat will help the confidence against one of the bigger teams.
I'd take a 2-1 defeat now. It would leave the tie in the balance.

Last time Vinicius started a league game was December 22. The first time Hazard even made the squad in about 3 months was Februari 16. That's almost 2 months of benching before the player who's supposedly keeping him out of the starting eleven even featured. It doesn't add up at all mate

Why couldn't Zidane play a midfield diamond with his two best wingers probably out? Using Isco in his natural offensive mid position with Jovic and Benzema up top

Hahahahaha start Jovic. Good one. He's started 1 league game since October and you think that's more likely than Vinicius?

Hahahahaha start Jovic. Good one. He's started 1 league game since October and you think that's more likely than Vinicius?
Real is crying for a goal scorer. Benz is more of a 10/false 9 than an out and out striker, and the wingers don't score goals. Jovic may not be ready yet but I don't see who's going to score against us with Hazard out (apart from Benz). Jovic has shown last season that he's very good with a playmaking striker partner. In Frankfurt it was Haller, at Real it could be Benzema

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.