Sterling : City not treated with same respect as Liverpool - Cites 0 PFA Awards despite titles

I think Sterling would be raving mad to even think of going to Madrid now or anytime in the future, if there is one club that would destroy you if you had a drop in form like raz suffers from it is them. You really don’t want to be falling over the ball and duffing a shot from 6 yards out with that lot. Lad would be a gibbering wreck in no time. Stay where you are fella.
totally agree. as long as pep is here he needs to stay. the madrid machine will chew him up and spit him out.

So they rig the votes? It is an individual award, and whoever might win the title or Golden boot 3 months later should bot be a consideration. Sterling is not the brightest.

The voting system is flawed when City staff get overlooked so frequently, i'd even use the term rigged because it seems so.

I think you have to say that if you're easily the most successful team of the decade, break & set a large number of all-time English football records go back to the Victorian era, score the most goals ever in an English top-flight season (twice), win the most games in a season ever, become the only team to ever take 100 points, complete the (never before possible) Quadruple, etc, etc, ...

... and end-up winning zero Players of the Year, because those awards keep being handed to the team finishing in second

... then it's certainly a bit odd.

........but this year it will, strangely and unusually, be awarded to the team that does come first.

I think you have to say that if you're easily the most successful team of the decade, break & set a large number of all-time English football records go back to the Victorian era, score the most goals ever in an English top-flight season (twice), win the most games in a season ever, become the only team to ever take 100 points, complete the (never before possible) Quadruple, etc, etc, ...

... and end-up winning zero Players of the Year, because those awards keep being handed to the team finishing in second

... then it's certainly a bit odd.
Everyone knows it’s wrong, but all will be rectified this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.