Var debate 2019/20

pros and cons my friend- VAR has been shit in so many ways, I’ve stated on here so many times.
It does have a chance to improve though - unlike relying on one bloke running up and down making blind guesses.
Yeah that never worked surprised we had so many years of football all over the world in so many leagues.

I didn't watch but please tell me this wasn't the case and VAR let it fucking stand?
As far as know there was no check. Old Trafford doesn’t have big screens, neither does Anfield but I don’t see why this is an excuse not to replay VAR for the TV audience . I didn’t see any reference to a check via commentary

problem is , any VAR decisions that are correct which in previous seasons the ref would have missed are not getting highlighted at all - it’s only the decisions that VAR are not correcting that are being highlighted to an extreme proportion whilst forgetting the ref would have gave the same outcome anyway.
What about the decisions that the VAR is getting wrong Good grief it gave Burnley a 2:0 lead yesterday instead of being 0:2 It’s a total abomination and needs to go soon

Three goals scored today first two were checked by var hardly anyone celebrated the first goal as we thought it was going to be disallowed by var. It's ruining fans enjoyment of football it's takes so long to check it's ridiculous that paying fans get no info on what's happening.

Good still hear feck var even after the goals been awarded.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.