Daft Donald

Ha ha ha! Well she celebrates her ruby wedding anniversary next month! Funnily enough one of the lads who was a brother to my sisters best mate when she was a teenager still talks about her to this day. He was one of the touts outside Maine Road and still does tickets here and there. I was walking on the seafront in Tenerife a couple of years ago when someone shouted me from a bar and it was him and his mate. One of the first thing he asked was " How's your Sue?"
Hmmm, Saucy little number. :)

Was it Donald that was on the front page of the Sun or Star with the headline' I'm going to kill a kraut, or if not the Russian goalkeeper', before Euro 96 was due to start?

Was it Donald that was on the front page of the Sun or Star with the headline' I'm going to kill a kraut, or if not the Russian goalkeeper', before Euro 96 was due to start?
Think it was euros in 88. Claimed he’d got into Germany with a passport in the name of Donald Duck or Mickey Mouse !!!!

Yes,just shows the state of journalism in this country even then....how could you take this balloon seriously....they did a 'piece' on him in the sport about 10 years ago...he reckoned he'd disowned his son because he started supporting Utd...went under the name... Donald Dixon...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.