UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Delaney trying to Gaslight PB on twatter is hilarious.

@Prestwich_Blue has always come across and fair and rational to me. Regardless of his City allegiance. The way he's being targeted by Miguel shows immaturity on his part.

Not seen the full exchange - only 1 screenshot - but Delaney implying PB is saying stuff against him that could have legal ramifications is the biggest piss take going, considering all the shit Delaney has come out with about City

I rather think UEFA leaked that to Sam Lee in good faith on the basis that they were going to offer to find City guilty on a technicality and levy a small fine and no ban. The fact that City apparently told UEFA where to shove their offer led to their about turn and a ridiculously swingeing punishment and Lee ended up with egg on his face.

Didn't Sam Lee say the opposite? That UEFA changed their mind, after lobbying from other clubs?

He suggested the original story was based on contacts from all sides.

I hadn't heard that but sadly it's very plausible.

This was from Sam Lee, just after the story of the ban broke: "yes, me and a colleague did the story, based on several sources inside City and outside too. And after the story was published there was the extra kicker of Silver Lake investing in City and, as it was put to us, doing their homework, i.e. they didn't expect a ban either. And on top of that, another source confirmed to me Thursday that the announcement was definitely scheduled for December. I have had some responses as to what changed in the meantime (will put those in an article asap, but basically it's pressure from other clubs) and I'm hoping for more over the next few days, from my colleague's sources too."

Not seen the full exchange - only 1 screenshot - but Delaney implying PB is saying stuff against him that could have legal ramifications is the biggest piss take going, considering all the shit Delaney has come out with about City
They're all trolls, don't know why blues interact with them!

This was from Sam Lee, just after the story of the ban broke: "yes, me and a colleague did the story, based on several sources inside City and outside too. And after the story was published there was the extra kicker of Silver Lake investing in City and, as it was put to us, doing their homework, i.e. they didn't expect a ban either. And on top of that, another source confirmed to me Thursday that the announcement was definitely scheduled for December. I have had some responses as to what changed in the meantime (will put those in an article asap, but basically it's pressure from other clubs) and I'm hoping for more over the next few days, from my colleague's sources too."

Basically what we all know is going on - UEFA and its cabal of clubs - just hope that we have evidence and go for the jugular in all of this

Pressure from other clubs?
Can't be true, the AC is entirely independent, you know. Oh yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.