League Cup final tickets

I was thinking the same thing.
I work with a Villa fan (who isn't going to Wembley and sees it as a major distraction from their relegation dogfight)
Otherwise, I actually know more Birmingham, West Brom and Wolves fans, as the posh end of Whaley Bridge appears to be a magnet for Midland nomads.

I'm sure there won't be thousands, a few hundred maybe.
There won't be any mate. Brummies are bullshitters and we've heard all these stories before. They only sold out last week with a criteria of a purchase history of 5 matches and a stupid accent. If you haven't got that why the fck would you go to the trouble of getting a ticket from City?

There won't be any mate. Brummies are bullshitters and we've heard all these stories before. They only sold out last week with a criteria of a purchase history of 5 matches and a stupid accent. If you haven't got that why the fck would you go to the trouble of getting a ticket from City?

That's the thing I can't get my head around. Any of them who haven't been to see Villa play five times is hardly a fan, more an armchair glory hunter wanting a day out at Wembley.

Same old bullshit about the other
Correct, same old shite peddled on here, some blues really should know better we're just giving the clown empty seat merchants more ammunition as if they need it.

That's the thing I can't get my head around. Any of them who haven't been to see Villa play five times is hardly a fan, more an armchair glory hunter wanting a day out at Wembley.
They'll probably forget who they came to support or it might be Prince William and his family? Can't imagine those freeloaders have got a purchase history

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.