Anti UEFA demonstration at Madrid game - whistles ?

Lol. Another Blue posted a pic of his own Acme Thunderer in reply to my original post. It was the standard whistle that refs used to use back in the day before plastic whistles were 'invented'. Also used in the mountains to attract attention in an emergency. Loud as hell, and I'll be giving it a blast at the Madrid game.
Just a pity I can't blow & boo at the same time :)
That's brilliant!

It's going to be so funny on the night.

I've seen some recent posts from folk saying they can't whistle and boo at the same time.
Can anyone get their hands on 50,000 hum-a-zoos in the next couple of weeks? Could be the ideal compromise...

When it comes to the UEFA jingle, it doesn't matter what's being done in the stands as the TV cameras just concentrate on the players. That's when the noise from the whistles kicks in. I would have fake euros and balloons as well to fck it up if possible. But drowning out that fckin jingle in front of millions watching on TV would be immense. Get yer whistle now!

Kazoo's, that's the answer, you can blow and boo at the same time.
And if you get bored, you can play a tune on them as well.

220px-Kazoo-s.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.